QuantaStor is a unified Software Defined Storage (SDS) platform designed to scale up and out to make storage management easy while reducing overall enterprise storage costs. QuantaStor SDS, deployed in datacenters worldwide, addresses a broad set of storage use cases including server virtualization, big data, cloud computing, and high performance applications through scale-out physical and virtual storage appliances. With support for all major SAN/NAS protocols including iSCSI/FC and NFS/CIFS/SMB and a high availability scale up and out file system with fault-tolerant technologies, QuantaStor SDS delivers a complete array of enterprise features and capabilities for file, block and object storage that can be installed on any 64-bit Intel or AMD server or virtual machine.
Of any feature storage administrators could claim to be the most important of a SDS solution, it would arguably be High Availability (HA). Modern business practices demand unprecedented levels of data system uptime and data availability as down time carries a significant cost in lost productivity, sales or customers. QuantaStor's High Availability technology ensures business continuity in the event of a system failure such as a power outage, appliance hardware failure, software crash, or in some cases human error.
Cloud service providers (CSPs) and managed hosting companies (MSPs) require fully automated storage deployments of QuantaStor SDS on to both physical and virtual hardware (VSAs) with a month-to-month billing model. To facilitate these needs OSNEXUS developed the QuantaStor Cloud License Service (CLS) which dispenses QuantaStor license keys via REST API and via scriptable CLI.
Unique Selling Points
- Multi-tenant Cloud Storage (Data and Blocklevel)
- Storage-Systems can be individualised to a very great extent through open platform
- Possibility of individual adjustments by the developers
- Virtual SAN optimization
- Optimized datasystem for Random-Access (ZFS)
- Scale-out through GlusterFS and CEPH
- Pronounced Pay-as-you-grow licensing model specialised in Cloud Providing incl. annual subscription-payment
- Versatile applications, block- as well as file-based e.g. Backup-Storage incl. Deduplication,
- HA-Storage for virtualization or database servers, template-based provision of storage and Virtual SAN applications
GET YOUR PERSONAL OFFER:
+49 4105 77000-0
Or visit us on:
MORE ARTICLES CONSULTATION BEST PRACTICE HAPPYTV